- Profit: The campaign rewards investments with an expected multiple between 8 and 12.
- Problem-solving potential: Hot topic “green hydrogen”. One of the severest supply bottlenecks in the energy industry can be eliminated.
- New technology: Additional opportunities for commercialization through further applications and further developments will follow.
- Good timing: Public opinion and the political climate in Germany are ideal for this project.
- Environmentally friendly: All aspects of the project from start to finish do not pose any problems for our environment.
- Team: An interdisciplinary and experienced team is working on the implementation.
- USPs: The versatility and value of the unique selling points are outstanding.
- Scalability: No limit on expansion levels; depending on the investment volume, any amount of energy can be generated.
If you live outside the European Union (EU), you need an EU bank account to participate at the Crowdfunding Campaign.
There is a quick and easy way to set up a personal bank account with WISE.
It is cost-free. It also allows for international payments low-cost, so it is really good to have.
Open your personal WISE EUR international bank account in minutes, simply follow this link: